Compassionate Representation In Wrongful Death Cases
When a loved one dies, it is always painful. When the death is caused by negligence, it is actionable by law.
Wrongful death is defined as a person and/or company acting recklessly, negligently and with a disregard for the safety of others or with the intent to kill or harm, and someone dies as a result of those actions.
Drunk driving accidents, drug side effects, medical malpractice, accidents on the job, plane crashes and product defects claim the most wrongful death victims, but each case is unique and should be evaluated by a competent, compassionate lawyer.
Providing Aggressive And Individualized Representation
At no cost to you, Carrollton wrongful death attorney Robert Duffee will listen to your concerns regarding the loss you have suffered and counsel you regarding important next steps. If you choose to go forward, your case will be in good hands because he has extensive experience interpreting medical records, interviewing witnesses and visiting accident scenes to gather essential evidence necessary to win a wrongful death case involving:
- Tractor-trailer, truck, car and motorcycle wrecks: Motor vehicle accidents are the most common cause of wrongful death. In Georgia, fatal accidents occur more frequently at night, on rural roads. The Georgia Department of Transportation attributes this to poor lighting and little or no shoulder in some areas, many intersections and traffic signs that can be hidden by trees, shrubs or kudzu.
- Medical malpractice: The key to these cases is proving that the professional negligence of health care providers is an act, or omission of an act, that resulted in serious injury or death. Duffee Law Firm has extensive experience scrutinizing medical records and evidence for the key details that are crucial to developing a successful legal strategy.
- Products liability: This law holds manufacturers, suppliers, distributors and retailers responsible for defective products. There are different types of products liabilities, and each case is unique so it is important that you contact a knowledgeable lawyer to discuss the specifics of your situation.
- Workplace accidents: If an employee is killed on the job, a claim could be filed against the employer, and/or a third-party tortfeasor. Even cases involving part-time employment could be valid. We will evaluate the circumstances at no cost and explain possible options.
- Airplane accidents: If a loved one was killed in a plane crash that occurred due to an intoxicated pilot or equipment malfunction, please consult an attorney immediately. Time is of the essence, and fast action is needed so witnesses do not forget key facts that may be central to a wrongful death case.
Free Consultations With A Caring Wrongful Death Lawyer
Pursuing a wrongful death claim is a lengthy, complicated legal process that can also be a very difficult emotional process for families to endure. Contact Duffee Law Firm, LLC, by calling 770-884-6402 for a free initial consultation to discover whether you have a claim and who the responsible party is.
We understand that no amount of money will fairly compensate you for your loss, but legal action may help prevent this tragedy from impacting more families in the future.