Helping Injured Workers Receive Benefits
Suffering an injury on the job can be uncomfortable in more ways than one — some workers are concerned that filing a claim may cost them their job. But every person who is hurt while working has a right to workers’ compensation. It is very important that you know what to do if you are injured on the job because your actions could have a significant impact on your claim.
We Answer Your Workers’ Compensation Questions
Many people are confused and frustrated by the workers’ comp claims process in Georgia. Common questions include:
- How do you file, and when do you start receiving benefits?
- Can you file for workers’ comp as well as Social Security Disability?
- Can I claim workers’ comp even if the accident was my fault?
- Are workers’ comp claims limited to injuries that result from accidents?
- If I can return only to light duty, does my boss have to find a new job for me that will accommodate my injury?
- What happens if my employer retaliates against me for filing a claim?
We at Duffee Law Firm, LLC not only answer your questions, but also handle the claim process and keep you updated regarding your claim status.
An Injured Worker’s Ally
Experienced Carrollton workers’ compensation attorney Robert Duffee gets fast action for his clients suffering from workplace injuries. Earlier in life, he worked as a warehouse foreman. He saw the problems his co-workers had with workers’ comp issues, and he was unable to help them — until now. He has extensive experience in workers’ comp law and can quickly identify benefits you may be eligible to receive.
Georgia Work Injury Case Information
Do you know what your construction, office work or manufacturing injury may cost you? There are a whole list of damages to be compensated for such as lost wages, medical expenses, future treatment needs and dealing with emotional issues such as depression or loss of sleep. Our firm takes a long-range look at what your needs may be in the future when representing your case.
Contact Us Today
Contact us online or call 770-884-6402 for a free initial consultation with a lawyer. We will evaluate your case and explain your options so you can make an informed decision about important next steps.